Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Wheel Of The Year Photos (Oct.)

I can not believe how fast this year is going by. It seems that the month is changing faster than I can keep up. I am so far behind. I still haven't decorated for Samhain/Halloween. It is my favorite holiday and it is about to slip in here without anything being done. I did manage to find a few minutes yesterday to take my usual photos for the wheel of the year catagory I have been doing. I don't like living in the area of Virginia I'm in. We don't have a true fall here until late. Usually the tress turn for just a little while then fall off. As you an see nothing has changed colors yet. I am off Sunday and I think I'm going to insist to my hubby that we take a drive down the parkway in Williamsburg and see if I can't spot a few changes. I'm bored with green!











Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home