Friday, February 16, 2007

Blog Anniversary

It seems the one year anniversary of my blog has come and gone and I didn't even think about it. My back post show I started this blog on the 12th of Feb.2006 but it was really way before that. I just started over on that date. For several months before I published this blog I had a different one. About that time I was having some bad issues with my ex-husband's lady friend and one of her friends. They were reading it and comments were flying back and forth between us that weren't very nice. In a fit of anger I deleted that blog. I lost everything. I was mad at myself for losing my temper, so I thought about it started over again. I'm glad I did. I have enjoyed blogging this year. A lot has changed in the twelve months since this blog started. My ex's friend and I have reached an understanding. I won't go far as to say we will ever be best friends, but we respect each other now and have both come to realize we don't hate the other. We have a lot more in common than we thought and I am glad she is there for my ex. I hope she feels the same way about me. As for her friend, we have come a long way. We didn't know each other at all. She only knew what she had been told (and most of that was one sided). I know now she was only sticking up for her friend. I have come to care about and admire her alot and read her blog daily.
Isn't it funny how life can take a twist and turns and become something you lest expect in just a years time.
To recap my year
One year ago, we had just moved, we were staying with my duaghter. My husband and I did not have a job yet. I had no pets. I was fighting with my ex husbands girlfriend.
One year later. We are in our own place, we both work, we have pets, the ex had a heart attack which was bad, but it brought his lady friend and I closer (and her friend and I closer)
Life is good

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Carole Burant said...

Happy Blogiversary Patty!! I do remember your other blog and to tell you honestly I stopped coming around for a while because of all the fighting and anger that was going on at the time. I'm sooo glad you decided to start up again...this blog is so much warmer and welcoming:-) I'm also so happy that everything is going so well for you!! Hugs xox

February 16, 2007 at 12:25 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

Don't you love when life starts coming together?

February 16, 2007 at 1:58 PM  
Blogger peppylady (Dora) said...

graduation on your blogging life. And will continue reading your blog.

February 16, 2007 at 7:31 PM  
Blogger Gary said...

Congratulations on a great year. I hope your next year is even better.

February 16, 2007 at 11:34 PM  
Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

Isn't it great when life doesn't suck? happy anniversary..

February 17, 2007 at 5:06 PM  
Blogger Penguin said...

Imagine a chorus of garden knomes singing:
"Happy Anniversary, Happy Anniversary, Happy Anniversary, Haaaaaaa-ppy Anniversary!"

February 21, 2007 at 9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home