Sunday, February 18, 2007

Monday night TV

My Unique Family on The Learning Channel will be featuring "The Witches Next Door" on Monday February 19. It is scheduled for 10 EST I plan on watching because I am curious as to how the show will really look into the lives of a Wiccan family. Hopefully it will be realistic, and not show a bunch of nutty people dancing around in long flowing robes. (Yes wiccans do dance and they do wear flowing robes...so I hope you know what I mean...some shows take things to an extreme). Anyway I'm curious. I'll let you know what I thought of the show later.

Note:
For those of you who didn't know My unique family is going to be one of those reality type shows.

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger peppylady (Dora) said...

Sound interesting you got my cousoity also. We don't have cable or satalitte television.
I'll try to fine "The Witches Next Door" on dvd and watch it.

February 18, 2007 at 7:42 PM  
Blogger Patty said...

Pepperlady. my unique family is one of those reality shows...sorry I should have been more clear on the post

February 18, 2007 at 9:04 PM  
Blogger Catch said...

I owuld like to see a new show that wasnt a reality show...geeze...

February 18, 2007 at 11:03 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

Oh thanks for bringing this to my attention. My mom will love you for it. I'm off to email her and let her know when it will be on.

February 19, 2007 at 12:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Darn and I thought we all ran around naked, drawing blood under the moonlight /jk of course

I read that the mother of the family in question runs an actually Wiccan church with over 100 in the congregation, but never looked into it more. I have watched the other two My Unique Families (one with a woman whos husband got a sex change and the other a family with a particular deformity of their hands) and they were both well done and not overly dramatic. I have high hopes for the Wiccan one, we will see.

February 19, 2007 at 1:03 PM  
Blogger Gary said...

Sounds good, but if I want to watch it I will have to use magic powers. I don't have cable anymore. :)

February 19, 2007 at 10:14 PM  
Blogger Ligeia said...

Please post your comments on the show. I did not get to see it :(

February 20, 2007 at 8:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw it, posted my thoughts in my blog. I was pleasantly surprised!

February 20, 2007 at 1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home