Sunday, February 3, 2008

Sunday Ramblings

BE SURE AND CLICK ON THE PHOTOS TO ENLARGE THEM TO SEE THE IMAGINE




Ok tell me I am crazy, but do you see the ghost in the forest?
Here is a close up view.

 




Like I said maybe I am crazy, but I see a ghostly outline of a lady in a long dress facing sideways with her arm on her hip.
Just so you know...I took this photo today right after my grandson told me he saw a lady in the woods. He told me this about three minutes after we stopped here today.

The woods were behind us as I took the photo of the graves. We were not talking about ghost. We were simply looking around. Just out of no-where my grandson pointed to the woods and told us he wanted to go in there. My daughter asked him if someone was in there..Yes he answered, Who we asked. A lady he replied. Where did she come from we asked..He pointed to the sky. I ask him if it was a ghost. Yes, he said. Needless to say we left. This is not the first time we have been near graveyards to have my grandson suddenly started talking about seeing people that we can't see. I have to admit even with my belief in the paranormal I find it a bit un-nerving. When we got home and I loaded my photos from today the image of the woman was the first thing I saw in the photo. I quietly sat my grandson on my lap and asked him where he saw the lady in the woods at. He pointed right to the same area of the photo that I was seeing the "ghost" in. Shit I thought, so I asked him, Cody what was the lady wearing. Did she have on a dress or pants. A dress he said..hmmm I thought, what color was her dress. Blue he said..Ohh ok I said..Well was the dress up here (pointing to my mid thighs) or was it down here (pointing to my shoes). Down here he said touching the ground..
Ok, now I ask you again. Am I nuts? Or do you see a ghost in my photo?

Labels: , , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Lila Rostenberg said...

I can see her faintly! Would not have noticed if you hadn't asked!
Wow!

February 4, 2008 at 8:04 AM  
Blogger Carrie said...

I can see it! How cool.

February 4, 2008 at 12:40 PM  
Blogger laoi gaul~williams said...

no you are not nuts i can see it too~and i asked my OH Swampy to have a look and he can see it too.

I have heard that young children can always see and hear things better than grown up folk because they have not had the mystery/fantasy etc 'conditioned' out of them!

February 4, 2008 at 1:08 PM  
Blogger Bovey Belle said...

There does look like there's something there - how spooky! There is a picture painted on tiles in the Nursery Room at Cardiff Castle here in Wales, and it illustrates the invisible man I think, from a nursery rhyme. It was very like that - trees delineated the outline of the figure.

February 4, 2008 at 1:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can definately see something in that close-up photo. I think it's cool, that however unnerving it may be, that you encourage your grandchild to see what he sees.

Blessings

Mama Kelly

February 4, 2008 at 5:39 PM  
Blogger Leanne said...

yes I see her too.
Leanne x

February 5, 2008 at 6:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep, I can see her.

February 5, 2008 at 4:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can see her. When Miss Banna was about 2 she told me a Granny lived in my bedroom closet. She went so far as to put a little rocking chair in the closet so she could visit the Granny. Everyday for months she would go visit. I just asked her the other day was the Granny still living in the closet? She said nope she left.

February 6, 2008 at 1:06 AM  
Blogger Willow said...

I see it.
You're not crazy.
Sounds like he may have a bit of a gift.

Stars Above.

February 6, 2008 at 11:08 AM  
Blogger Michelle - Ghost Hunting Secrets said...

Hi Patty. Yes, I can see the outlines of a figure. Children and animals are remarkably sensitive to paranormal activity. Little ones are usually more sensitive than adults because they don't have limiting beliefs and pre-conceived ideas (i.e. "Ghosts aren't real"). Children are also closer to the spirit world--having been born recently. I enjoyed reading this post and your "Ghost Man" post. Your grandson seems to be quite perceptive!

Michelle Myers,
Ghost Hunting Secrets

April 15, 2008 at 9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home