Friday, April 4, 2008

Photos

As you can tell from the following photos that my grandson was hell bent on following "something" today. He became very attached to the papa Which is his word for any older man. That is the main reason I told him he had to tell the papa to stay there. We did not want this following us home. He told the man. Go lay down
How weird is that. As if he is telling him get back in the ground.
He insisted the man was in a hole.
We do know that there is suppose to be an old slave burrial ground somewhere on the property. We asked my grandson did the man have white or brown skin and he told us white, so I am wondering if he might have seen the old farmer that the worker there has seen. That makes sense. The part about the man sitting down at the old railroad shed makes sense too. If he died there perhaps in life he waited for train and got hot and went in search of a coke. I believe coke would have been invented already about time the station would have been on the property. The interestate now divides the land that the farm was once one, and my grandson seemed to see him just standing in the traffic. That was bit un-nerving and he told me to tell the man to get out of the road. I did and that is when he started chasing him down the path you see in the photos.
This farm just gets stranger and stranger.
All I can say is I don't ever want to be out there when it is getting dark











Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Suzie Ridler said...

I just wanted to say when it comes to a lot of paranormal groups, they're in it mostly to discover or disprove something. They aren't always super helpful at dealing with the issues. I hope I'm wrong when it comes to the woman you met, especially for Cody's sake. He is an amazing little medium isn't he?

April 4, 2008 at 8:56 AM  
Blogger Kim Campbell said...

Wow! They really flock to him!

April 5, 2008 at 9:10 PM  
Blogger Carole Burant said...

I've been listening to the recording and I've got goose bumps...it sure sounds like he definitely was seeing someone!! I have a cousin whose husband has been seeing ghosts since he was a little boy. He can also see our auras and see the colours they give out around us...he can tell right away if there's pain in our bodies. One time we were at a relative's funeral and he said he could see her standing near the coffin smiling at everyone and looked so happy. I know there are lots of nonbelievers out there but personally I believe these special people like my cousin's hubby and your grandson CAN see ghosts. xox

April 6, 2008 at 6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home