Saturday, May 3, 2008

In the end

Ok I know I shouldn't laugh, but the funniest thing happened at work yesterday. One of my co-workers who we will call Betty ripped the rear end out of her pants. This wasn't one of those tiny rips, it was one of those blow the seam completely out, show the granny panties (RED) kind of rips. It seems she had purchased them without trying them on the day before and didn't realize that they were torn. So she put them on and hurried into work. Almost as soon as she hit the door a customer started chasing her down yelling Miss, Miss. Betty ignored her thinking damn, let me just get clocked in before you start bothering me. When the woman finally caught up with her she told her that her pants were torn. Of course she was mortified, but thankfully she had a really long blouse so she could cover herself. Betty came over to the counter where she told us the story all the while frantically searching for a cheap pair of pants to buy. Which she did, and finished out her day with not much harm done.
So why is this so funny to me you ask? After all the poor girl was embarrassed to death. Well, it really tickled me, but cause on Wednesday Betty had come back in from lunch just laughing and carrying on. It seems that another co-worker was leaving the building the same time she was and both had gone to there car. The other girl who I will call Sue dropped something and when she bent over her dress was so short that she showed her panties. Or I should say lack of panties. She had on a thong, so there she was for all the world to see was two shinny white butt checks. Betty didn't know her butt was showing, but Sue did and so did an old man walking to his car. Sue said she thought the poor old soul was going to have a heart attack right there in the parking lot.
Of course no one told poor Betty to cover up. We all heard about it from Sue who had a good laugh, until her red granny panties were hanging out yesterday. Then it wasn't so funny. I told her she was getting paid back for laughing at poor Sue's white butt. Then I realized I was laughing too, so guess what. I plan on checking my seams really good today, because we all know Karma always gets you in the END.
Enjoy your day everyone.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Suzie Ridler said...

So true! Karma's going to get you eventually so I try my hardest to be kind but must admit that America's Funniest Home Videos is my guilty pleasure. Gets that laughter out of me!

May 3, 2008 at 9:50 AM  
Blogger Em said...

Very funny story! Hope you're wearing cute panties today...just in case. LOL

May 3, 2008 at 10:31 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

I think karma got them both in the butt and in the end. LOL at your story!!!

We once had a co-worker of Dan's drop by and after he left Dan said, "Did you know your pants are ripped?" Well of course I didn't know. I was mortified.

May 3, 2008 at 3:23 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

Things always happen in three's. Be careful. LOL

May 3, 2008 at 9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home