Thursday, December 29, 2011

as the year ends

I can't believe that there are only a few days left in this year, wow where did it go. I have so terribly neglected this blog and I doubt that anyone who use to read it still has me on there reading list. I still hesitate in writting because I honestly don't know if David's wife or daughter or other family members will click on here and read what I say. Nothing in my life is any of there business and my desire to publicly talk about my life no longer interest me. I am not offically closing the blog because I may decide to write again, but for now I just wanted to say Happy New Year to anyone who might pop in.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim Campbell said...

Miss you!!

June 10, 2012 at 10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home