Thursday, May 18, 2006

Kids

Remember the old saying. Kids say the darndest things. Well I believe it. Today at work a lady came in with her son who looked to be about four and there dog. Hi I said, Hi she replied. I reached down to pet the dog and she told me that they just adopted him that day from the SPCA. Wonderful I said, and ask what his name was. She said he didn't have one yet. As the mom and I were talking the little boy looked me in the eye and said. This is a boy dog. He has a BIG penis, just like me. I tried not to laugh. Kids...What can you say. Mom hurried back towards the dog food isle and I went back to work.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Granny said...

I bet his mom wanted to crawl under the counter. Too funny.

May 19, 2006 at 12:44 AM  
Blogger Leslie Shelor said...

Kids will say just about anything. Funny!

May 19, 2006 at 5:22 PM  
Blogger Meow (aka Connie) said...

Hehehehe ... bet his dad's proud of him !!!
Take care, Meow

May 20, 2006 at 12:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home