Friday, May 12, 2006

Old Photo's

Inspired by Connie Here are some photo's of me in my younger years.
The first one is not a very clear photo, but I was 15, the binkni was yellow poka dots


The next two were taken when I was about 16 or 17.


The one of me in the wedding dress was taken when I was 19, it was a short lived marriage, we only stayed together a few months. That is a story for another day when I have more time.


The one of the little girl is of my younger sister and myself. There are 20 years between us.

The next one is of my ex, our son and me..

And last but not least is me and my ex on our wedding day. I am including it becaue I know how much Es-TELL likes it.

















Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Meow (aka Connie) said...

What a great bunch of photos. YOu are very photogenic, you look great in all of them. I love seeing the changing hairstyles over the years. Your son's a cutey. Thank you for sharing.
Take care, Meow

May 12, 2006 at 3:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home