Thursday, May 4, 2006

I'm happy

Yippie
The cable and high speed internet are installed and the phone will be on in a few days. I am finally beginning to feel like I am getting back to normal. The unpacking is coming along. I have finally shoved everything that doesn't have a home into the spare bedroom and can at lest walk through the house now. On the downside the spare bedroom is where my grandson sleeps when I take care of him, which is usually 4-5 nights a week. He goes to bed with in an hour of me getting home from work, so I don't have much time to spend sorting things out that are in that room.
Oh well I'm just happy that I can sit down in my own home again. At lest now I can blog and watch TV when ever I want!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Meow (aka Connie) said...

I am so happy for you, that you are getting settled. It's a great feeling, isn't it !! Yay for the internet connection !!
Love your photos in the next post.
Have a great weekend.
Take care, Meow

May 4, 2006 at 10:16 PM  
Blogger Leslie Shelor said...

Glad you're feeling more settled!

May 5, 2006 at 9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home