Tuesday, May 23, 2006

A little decorating fun









I think I mentioned a few months ago that I collected chickens. I thought just for fun I would take some photos of them. This is not my entire collection. I have some glass ones packed away in a box because I have run out of room to display them.
Also I thought while I was at it I would show you my "witchy wall". I still have several things I want to rearrange, and some clothes and things in my bedroom to sort though, but at lest the majority of the unpacking is almost finished. We set up a crib tonight in the spare bedroom for my grandson, and I have that area clean now. I really hate moving. Nothing ever seems to go where it did before. Oh well, at lest I'm settling in.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Granny said...

Nice chickens. My Arkansas MIL collected dogs. An amazing number of dogs. All sizes and most breeds.

My late husband built large display cases for them and still more dogs than space.

May 23, 2006 at 12:56 AM  
Blogger MomEtc. said...

Cool "witchy wall"!

May 23, 2006 at 9:13 AM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Sharon did cows, black and white cows. When I met Bruce there were cows everywhere. Guess who's going to get some cows to go with her chickens?

May 23, 2006 at 11:11 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oooooooooh. i want that plaque!!!!! Maybe i can get Bear to make me one and I will paint the phrase on it myself.

"I haven't been the same sincethat house fell on my sister". Thats sooo funny.

I saw one in a magazine a few years back I have been wanting to copy and put on a post near my parking spot. It said . . .

"Witch Parking only, others will be Toads!"

May 23, 2006 at 1:40 PM  
Blogger Leslie Shelor said...

Things are shaping up nicely!

May 23, 2006 at 2:46 PM  
Blogger Turtleheart said...

Love the chickens, such fun! I collect antique plates and tins. Neat to see what other people enjoy collecting.

May 28, 2006 at 1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home