Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Wheel of the year photos

I thought I would post my monthly wheel of the year photo's a few days early. I have the morning off, the sun is shining and life is moving forward.


The front door has been painted. Last month it was red. Now it is a strange shade of green with olive green trim.

Construction is still going on. At lest they have a trash bin to put it all it.

The log is still under the tree...I wonder if I should toss it in the trash bin

This use to be a laundry room. I don't know why they don't just knock it on down. It has looked like this for about three weeks now.

It looks like the neighbors behind the apartment complex are planning on trimming some tree branches. Being the romantic I am I hope some good looking rich man has just stored the ladder there and he is planning on using it to climb up to my daughters balcony window and transport her away to a life of love and happiness.

This last one is of my patio. I wonder, does having tomatoes in a pot qualify me the title of Farmer?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home