Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Sending Healing Thoughts

I am sending healing thoughts and prayers to my friend Bruce tonight. He is the husband of AutumnsRaven (Nancy), you can find her blog in my sidebar. Bruce had major knee surgery yesterday. He had a bad time of it, but as far as I know is doing ok now. Bruce is the best friend of my ex John and him and I have known each other since 1973. He was married to my best friend Sharon who died about eight years ago. Bruce and Nancy met and married a few years later. They have been wonderful for each other and I am happy that he has her in his life. I haven't had the honor of meeting Nancy in person yet, but I can tell you that she is one special woman. Her and I got off to a rocky start due to some misunderstandings that I won't go into here. Thankfully we have put that behind us and now consider ourselves friends. Nancy needs some special thoughts and prayers herself. She is due to go in soon for some test to find out if she has cancer. They don't deserve this. Life is so unfair sometimes. If you have time please stop in to her blog and leave some good wishes

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home