Wednesday, July 5, 2006

Making Progress

My ex is making good progress. They had him awake this evening when my daughter and I went in to see him. The balloon pump was out of his leg and the ventilator is out. He was alert and talking. It's going to be a long slow process of healing but at lest it is all down hill now. Each day he will get stronger. The hard days are going to be when he realizes he really does have to give up those cigarettes. He has a lot to live for though. Two kids and two grandkids and family who love him, so I know he will do well.Anyway this will be the last post about him for now. I want to move on and talk about other things. Maybe tomorrow I will take some photos for my wheel of the year postings. July has sort of snuck in. I hope everyone had a good 4th.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home