Sunday, November 12, 2006

The weekend

It's raining here today. Buckets and buckets of rain. We woke up to it this morning, and it hasn't let up. My daughter and I left the grandson home with my hubby and headed out to do laundry. In the hurry to get things in the car neither of us realized we had forgot to bring washing detergent. Lucky for us the laundry mat is only a block from the Food Lion. While we were waiting for the clothes to wash, we went to the thrift store down the street. I got a neat little table for $10.00

I haven't found a home for it yet in my already over crowded apartment, but I'm sure I will squeeze it in somewhere. I may leave it where it is. It will depend on if my cat tries to use it for a jump up to the bird, which sits just above this photo. Anyway I plan on using as a plant holder
(My aloe plant)

I'm glad we got laundry out of the way early. Tonight I can just relax. I haven't felt well for a couple of days now. It started on Friday and I'm still feeling blah. Nothing I can put my finger on in the way of symptoms. I'm just really tired. The feeling like I've been hit by a truck tired you get when you've had the flu. I left work at 3 yesterday, something unheard of and I took aspirin twice yesterday. This was a rare thing for me. Even when I have Tylenol in the house I don't take it unless I'm dying. (Good thing since mine got recalled duh). Next week will be a long one for me. Today was my day off, and my next one won't come again until next Saturday. I already know it is going to be busy. The first thing on my list for that day is to take Lucy to the Vet for her final shots.

Dean's birthday is coming up on Wednesday, so we may go out to a movie next weekend. It been a long time since we have been out alone. I already told my daughter that she has to keep her own kid that night. She isn't working and I need some me time.
I also need to buy groceries, and there is a bird show going on I would like to check out. Did I mention it was a day off. Hmm it sounds like I might get more rest at work

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Catch said...

Your pug is so precious! They are such lovable dogs arent they?

November 12, 2006 at 9:51 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

She's such a cutie! I want a dog but will have to wait a while till I move.

November 13, 2006 at 10:55 AM  
Blogger Carrie said...

be sure and take some zinc.

November 13, 2006 at 12:55 PM  
Blogger Meow (aka Connie) said...

Aaawww, cute pug !!
Hope you are starting to feel better by now, Autumn.
Rest heaps, take care, Meow

November 13, 2006 at 6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home