Thursday, April 5, 2007

A personal interview

My blog buddy Carrie recently gave an interview that was set up by another blog friend. She ask if anyone wanted to play along and I volunteered. Here is the list of questions she gave me and my answers



1. I'm a Genie, what three wishes would you like?
A. A house, I'm sick of moving
B. A new car for my husband, he drives a beat up old station wagon
C. Health insurance, we don't have any

2. What is your ideal career?
If I could be anything I want, I would be a public defender. I would love to have my own law office and be able to afford to repersent people for free. Especially women who need help with divorce or child support. When we go through those types of rough times in our life we need help and lawyers are expensive. My second choice would be to run a soup kitchen and shelter for needy people.

3. When you were a child, how many children did you think you would have?
I always wanted to have two children. First a boy then a girl. I got exactly what I dreamed of. I have two great kids.

4. What would you describe as the happiest day of your life?
It would have to be on the days that my kids were born, and then again when the grand kids were born. Even though I have never seen my granddaughter my son called me when she was born and I remember how happy I was. A few years later I witnessed my grandsons birth. Having him in my life has given me as much joy as my own kids.

5. What about the most sad?
A lot of days have been sad in my life, but if I have to pick I would of course say the day my dad died. I still miss him very much. I also think a close second was when my childrens brother was killed. My ex didn't get to know him until just a few weeks before he was killed and it was very hard on him, the kids and I to have become part of this young mans life only to have a senseless accident take him from us.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Akelamalu said...

Good questions.

April 5, 2007 at 6:27 AM  
Blogger Carrie said...

Autumn you amaze me how giving you are. A soup kitchen? Wow you are one fantastic woman.

I don't have health insurance either. It sucks!

April 5, 2007 at 12:31 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

I loved this...it really helps to get to know a person!!

April 5, 2007 at 2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home