Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Remembrance



Since hearing the news yesterday of the senseless murders at Virginia Tech I have spent a lot of time watching TV. My dreams last night were filled with guns and shootings. I tried to call 911 and the phone just rang and rang. It doesn't take a dream expert to tell me that these dreams were caused by a feeling of helplessness. I'm glad I have to go to work in a few minutes. It gives me something else to think about.
My heart mourns

(Thank you to Artsy Etc. for the above photo..She has offered it to anyone who would like to display it on there blog)

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

(((hugs))) my friend, and a wish for happier dreams!
It is a very nice remembrance that she made...she has a heart of gold!!

April 17, 2007 at 2:09 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

I know how you feel. I'm doing a post on it on Thursday.

April 17, 2007 at 5:13 PM  
Blogger Granny said...

I did a short post yesterday. It's hard to find words to express the horror and sadness I felt.

I spent part of yesterday evening explaining one more time to my girls that schools were quite safe.

Hard when I'm not sure how much I believe that anymore.

Take care.

Ann

April 17, 2007 at 5:28 PM  
Blogger Sue Seibert said...

My prayers are with the families of all who died there.

April 17, 2007 at 10:21 PM  
Blogger Akelamalu said...

So, so sad. :(

April 18, 2007 at 6:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home