Sunday, April 22, 2007

Weekend at a glance

I'm tired! We were open last night until 11, so it was 11:15 by the time I got my last customer out of my dept. and closed down my register. Thankfully home is only a couple of miles from the mall, but by the time I got home and relaxed a bit it was after 1 a.m. I finally made myself go to bed and slept hard not wanting to get back up this morning. I had to be at work before 11 and worked until 6. Thankfully I had help today, so I spent most of my time putting away clothes that these messy women left in the fitting room. Maybe it is because I have worked retail most of my adult life, but I can honestly say that I have almost never been shopping and left clothes in the fitting room. I won't lie and say I put them back where they go, but at lest I hand them to someone or hang them outside near the door. I thought of taking the camera and showing how messy it was yesterday, but I thought my manager might frown on that, but I am telling you now if these ladies keep there house looking like they left those rooms there are some real pigs walking around in this world.
Anyway it has been a long week, and I still have to work tomorrow before I get a day off.

On the plus side the weather has finally got warm again and my hubby and I went on a picnic for supper after I got home tonight. We went by and got some fried chicken and went to the park. It was nice and peaceful, and I got a chance to play around with the new camera
I think these shots came out really nice
(Click on them to enlarge for full effect)








Carrie these are for you...My cat Molly is her favorite and I did not include her in the post a few days ago





Also just for fun I am posting two photos that I took today.During the Civil war a major battle was found just across the lake that I show in the photos. Do you see the ghost (Orb) I captured. Be sure to click and enlarge them to see the white circle (orb)

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Jean said...

Your lake photos are beauyiful! I especially like the first one.

April 23, 2007 at 7:06 AM  
Blogger peppylady (Dora) said...

I see two ghost. The one in the top picture is smaller then then the bottom.
But both on left side.

So working retail in clothes store do you like to shop?

I've done home care and after cleaning someone else place I have no desire to do mine.
Then working in restrunts food doesn't appeal to me.

April 23, 2007 at 9:25 AM  
Blogger Suzie Ridler said...

I DEFINITELY see the orbs, how exciting! I've been taking pictures forever and never had one before, congratulations, that rocks Autumn. Could you sense them as you took the photo, is that why you took them?

April 23, 2007 at 12:35 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

Little Miss Pink Nose. I love how her little hat goes down below her eyes like Batman.

I wish that I was from somewhere were there was more culture and history. I'm also telling Adam about your adventures.

Those orbs are so cool and your lake pictures are breath taking.

April 23, 2007 at 1:54 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

I hate trying clothes on! I'm one of those that buys, takes it home then brings it back if they don't fit...teehee!
That first photo the blue light is spectacular!
The orbs gave me a ~shiver~
:)

April 23, 2007 at 3:20 PM  
Blogger Sandi said...

Those lake shots are beautiful. What a nice way to end a stressful day!

April 23, 2007 at 9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home