Thursday, April 19, 2007

New Stuff

How do you like the new look? I took the advice from the post I did a few days ago on color therapy and I thought a change might look nice. Things are busy here. My new job is kicking my butt. I love it because I stay busy, but I am more tired than I was when I worked at the pet store, because I stay busy..I work two nights a week and one of those two is until 10 pm. This weekend it will be 11 pm cause we are open late on Saturday..Yuck. On the home front I bought a new camera. There is nothing wrong with my old one expect it is a little large for my purse. It is a cannon power shot S1 IS with 10 time optical zoom. I have become spoiled to it, but knew I would not be able to find a smaller one to compare. I finally settled on a photosmart 725Rv
which is only a 3x optical, but has a 8x digiatal. It seems to be a neat little camera and has lots of fun features.
The photo's seem bright and clear



There have been lots of times that I have wished that I had a camera with me. Last week I was in the car going somewhere when I came upon a major fire at the Econo Lodge. I didn't have the camera, because unless I plan a trip knowing I will take photos I don't bring it. That is why so I am happy that this one is compact, it fits perfect in my purse. Now watch, nothing exciting will happen to photograph ha ha

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger mrsnesbitt said...

Gosh a lot of camera technical information here!!! I have a powersot A85 but when I replace it I want one whicj I can master the art of close-ups. I just can't get away with it yet!

April 20, 2007 at 3:56 AM  
Blogger peppylady (Dora) said...

cool pictures.
I like your new look to me it looks balance I like posting in middle and using both side bars.

April 20, 2007 at 11:12 AM  
Blogger Carrie said...

Umm...did you leave someone out?

I love the new look. I have been thinking about a change but I am not a technical person.

April 20, 2007 at 12:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your new look, it is very uplifting.
Loving the pictures too :)

April 20, 2007 at 12:40 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

I like your new colors...reminds me of daffodils :)
I quit carrying a camera in my purse...the cell has one if I'm desperate...teehee!

April 20, 2007 at 1:22 PM  
Blogger Meow (aka Connie) said...

The new colours look great.
Love the photos from your new camera ... whoo-hoo ... I want a new (small one) too !!
Hope all is well.
Take care, Meow

April 21, 2007 at 3:57 AM  
Blogger Akelamalu said...

Love the bright yellow - like a spring day!

New camera? No excuses now for not getting the shots!

April 22, 2007 at 10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home