Monday, July 16, 2007

Hiding the bodies

Yesterday I posted a little ditty about hiding bodies of people that piss me off. I think I am going to have some to hide. We got a notice on our door letting us know that tomorrow maintenance would be coming out ssometime between 8 and 5 to spray the apartment for pest control. The note said that I have to remove EVERYTHING from the cabinets, and remove all animals for the day. What a pain in the butt. I just got off from a seven day stretch at work, tomorrow is my day off and now I have to do this. GRRRRR. Do you think the storage shed that they made me clear out about two weeks ago will be big enough to hide the bodies? Making a bigger mess of my apartment is not my idea of relaxing.
I had wanted to spend my day reading and being lazy. Oh speaking of reading I wanted to say Thanks to my friend Tammy. She sent me a book last week that she had read called The Marriage Spell by Mary Jo Putney. I loved it. It was one of those read it till your finished kind of books. I think I will start the Celtic Womens' Spirituality book next. Right after I find my shovel to bury the workers tomorrow for irriatation me on my day off.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my do you have room in that storage shed for a few more. HaHaHa Oh well guess we will just have to deal with the people who piss us off in a more civilized way. But we can always dream. Love Hugs and Blessings

July 17, 2007 at 1:56 AM  
Blogger Tammy said...

I'm so glad you liked the book...I thought you would!
:)

July 17, 2007 at 1:26 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

Why do they do that? I can't stand that.

July 17, 2007 at 3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home