Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Chit Chat

I've been a bit quiet on this blog other than a couple of meme's and my usual Wednesday and Friday photo post. I think that is good sometimes. When I am not doing a lot of posting that usually means my life is going fairly smooth (Or that I am becoming really boring ha ha) Starting Saturday I am going on vacation for SEVEN...Count them S E V E N lovely days. If things go as planned I will be playing tourist to some local and not so far away (isn't gas prices awful) attractions. The first stop on my list will be Bacon's Castle Built in 1665, The home belonged to Major Arthur Allen. It was taken over by the Nathaniel Bacon and, him and his men led an uprising in Virginia against the Colonial government. They burned Jamestown to the ground. I will be back with photos and more history for you.
For those of you who follow my Other blog I will have some photos and information too. The castle and nearby cemetery is suppose to be haunted.
In the meantime I hope everyone has a nice week.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Suzie Ridler said...

It's always good to get a break, even if means that you're busy with "real" life. I can't wait to hear all about your ghostly adventures on your other blog when you get back!

June 17, 2008 at 11:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh have a wonderful time!!!! Cant wait to see the phots

June 17, 2008 at 8:41 PM  
Blogger Kim Campbell said...

YAY! Vacation!!! Even if it means you are near home, yay for vacations!

June 18, 2008 at 8:14 PM  
Blogger mrsnesbitt said...

Enjoy the vacation! It is good to have a break!

June 19, 2008 at 4:10 AM  
Blogger Nydia said...

Have fun on your break time, Autumn! Hope you visit a very haunted place bringing us some good stories! :) Enjoy yourself, we'll be here!
Kisses from Nydia.

June 19, 2008 at 8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home