Wednesday, December 3, 2008

my photo

Check It out....I made about.com paranormal gallery!!

Just click on the words ghost photo
My Ghost Photo

This is NOT the photo contest mentioned in the previous post. I contacted them today for a list of winners and was told that they will have them available on Dec. 15th so I won't know until then how I did in that contest. However I am very excited that Steve Wagner of about.com paranormal gallery published the photo. They are usually very picky about what they put on that site, so I feel honored.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

I'd be quite excited myself!

December 4, 2008 at 1:20 PM  
Blogger Carole Burant said...

Oh wow, Patty, that is so awesome! I can well imagine how excited you were to learn your picture was published on that paranormal gallery site. I enlarged the picture and YES!!! I can see a figure sitting on the edge of the bed...got shivers when I saw it! lol xoxo

December 4, 2008 at 2:33 PM  
Blogger Grace said...

Congratulations, Patty! :) What a totally cool picture - and to have you "immortalized" on About.com is awesome!

December 4, 2008 at 7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home