Monday, July 17, 2006

Best Friends

img_1126.JPG


I tried to iron, but two little kitty's seemed to have other ideas. For two cats who were fighting just a few days ago they seem to be best friends. The little one Molly seems a bit confused though as to where her litter box is. She is pooping on the floor in the living room. I am hoping it because she is so young, and that I had to keep her in a room by herself the first few days she was home due to being down at the ex's house so much. Now that she is out all the time she finds a corner. As bad as I hate to say it, if this keeps up she may have to find a new home. I promised myself that if I had a cat and it used the house it had to go. Guess we will see what happens.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home