Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Just Fooling Around

It's one of those lazy summer days where I have really got nothing done. I'm keeping my grandson again today, because I really enjoy him and like spoiling him. We slept in and after breakfast went to Wal-Mart. It had only been a few days since my last trip, but I had a couple of things in mind to look at. One of them being a new phone. I bought a cordless when we moved in a few months ago, but it is a cheap one and you can't hear a darn thing on it. I have to sit perfectly still or it goes into complete static. I intended to get an old fashion wall phone and buy and extra long cord. Wouldn't you know it? I got home and realized I had looked at everything but a phone. Old age creeping in I guess. So now I have to make a second trip. Anyway the little guy and I finished up there, and went to the post off so I could mail off a package to Pepperlady
She is asking people to send her things for her friendship jar and I had something for it. After that we drove through the Burger King for lunch. I don't know what moron was working today, but I wanted to go in and wring their neck. There were only two people in line ahead of me and it took us 15 minutes to get to the window for our food. By the time they gave it to me I didn't want it any more. The baby was crying and we were both hot and sweaty. The baby ate very little and I gave him a bottle and nap. While he was down I watered my plants. The tomatoes are really growing and I have two on the vine now. Here are some random photos I took just for fun.
My tomotes
img_1003.JPG


img_1002.JPGMy tomatoes

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home