Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Read This Cat Blog

For those of you who are pet lovers this will come as no surprise. For anyone else, well just chalk it up to the world of blogging. I think I mentioned a few weeks ago that I had a blog for my cat. Well it seems a lot of other people do too. One of them is named Zeus, and you can find his blog here
http://zeusexcuse.blogspot.com/
The post called "The Amazing Zeus:Ships, Soldiers and Miss Maggie May" is about him and my cat. As you read it please keep in mind that this cat did not really come to Virginia. This is all make believe and Zeus is going on his adventures via post cards that we sent to his human.
While your there be sure and read some of the back post to see where else he has gone this summer. Your going to love it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home