Monday, June 26, 2006

Weekend Update

img_0499.JPGOK I think I am alive. I am so tired. I really need to go to bed early again, but I haven't blogged more than a few lines in several days. Hmmm lets see what has been happening. Friday as you know I went to my mom's to visit "The Aunts". Saturday I had to be at work at 8:30 am, and didn't get off until 5:30. I was the only cashier for several hours, so I didn't have time to be bored (thank goodness). Saturdays seem to be the only busy day we have and that is due to the fact that it is the day the vet comes. He offers low cost shots so there is usually a big crowd. It is first come first serve with no office charge and most people who see him come into the store to shop. Of course that means they bring the dogs in, and that means poop and pee. Sometimes lots of poop and pee. Saturday must have been Poop at the cash register day, because I had to clean up three big piles. Gross. Anyway enough on that subject. Ewwww. My husband was home that day so as soon as I got off him and I went to do laundry. I have found a new laundry mat about ten minutes from the house that I really like. They have over 100 machines, so there is never a wait. They also have tables in there so you can usually find a place to sit while you wait. Since we had not had supper I sent the hubby across the street to KFC for chicken and we sat in there and ate it. Whooo hoooo, what a cheap date I made ha ha. My daughter decided to work Saturday night since she needed the extra money, so she was at my house as soon as we got home since she had come down to put the baby to bed. Talked with her a bit before she went and then headed to bed. Sunday morning her and I went shopping at the Williamsburg Pottery Factory. They are pretty much a glorified Wal-Mart, but I still enjoy going there. I didn’t find much but my daughter managed to snag a really pretty rattan piece for her living room. We stayed there longer than we should have, but time got away from us, and it was about 4:30 before we got home. I had promised “The Aunts” that we would come see them again that day so we got my husband and all drove the 45 minutes to the beach. My brother, his wife and daughter along with their golden retriever dog were there, so everyone had a nice visit. We took some family pictures, goofed off a bit and then came home. My daughter had to be at work at 11, so she had to rush to get ready. I was beat so I once again forgot the blogging and headed to bed.As you can see I haven’t had much time for anything but go, go, go. I need a vacation. Whew

Labels: ,


Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home