Saturday, September 16, 2006

Just Another Saturday Morning

Ok now try and picture all of this and you will see why I am so crazy lol.

I woke up today to the sound of my grandson fussing from his crib. Usually I get up first and wake him up, but he beat me awake this morning. I looked at the clock and realized I needed to be at work in forty five minutes so I jumped up, went and got him up. Then I remembered I still had to iron something to wear to work. Now I know I should have ironed last night, because I know Saturday mornings are hectic but I got involved on the net, and then started reading a book. The next thing I knew it was almost 2 am and I was tired. So I had it to do this morning. So here I am running around trying to get that finished up, entertain the baby and put on make-up.

My husband who is usually a early riser, comes in from the bedroom and joins in the confusion by trying to tell me some lame dream he had last night. Something about race tracks and singing a country song at a bar... I was only half way listening to him, and I am runniing around by now naked trying to get dressed in the middle of my living room. The curtains are open and I am thinking god I hope none of the neighbors walk by.

In the mean time my grandson has found a pack of crackers and has them crumbled on my living room table. The cats are both on the table trying to see if they want to eat what he is crumbling and my husband is still ratting on and on about singing in the bar..

Every time I take a step, he steps in front of me..talking away about this dream. (Someone remind me the next time I complain that he doesn't spend enough time talking to me that I ranted about this ok.) I finally tell him move or I am going to beat his butt lol.

Anyway I finally get myself together. Take my gradson home, and off to work I go. We don't open until 9 and I was there at 8:30...so were customers. So as soon as we open the door they file in. I had at lest 10 people before 9:30, and by 10 people had lined up for the vet who arrives at 11. Saturday means dog day. Lots and lots of dogs. Dogs who all want kisses and hugs and a treat. I really enjoy them and make sure they all get some attention..Even the one who peed on my shoe...

So....How was your morning?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home