Wednesday, July 19, 2006

A new Me,Me

I saw this meme while out blog surfing so I stole it..

GRUB-OLOGY

What is your salad dressing of choice? Thousand Island
What is your favorite fast food restaurant? Burger King
What is your favorite sit down restaurant? Red Lobster
On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant? 15%
What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? Pizza
Name three foods you detest above all others. Yogart, Cottage Cheese, Spinich
What is your favorite dish to order in a Chinese restaurant? General Taos Chicken
What are your pizza toppings of choice? Anything but anchovies
What do you like to put on your toast? Butter and jelly
What is your favorite type of gum? Dentyne

TECH-OLOGY

Number of contacts in your cell phone? None, I got rid of my phone
Number of contacts in your email address book?about 15
What is your wallpaper on your computer? Fish
What is your screensaver on your computer? Fish Aquarium...What can I say..My grandson likes fish.
Are there naked pictures saved on your computer? Probably in a file somewhere on my husbands side of the computer
How many land line phones do you have in your house? Two
How many televisions are in your house? 3, but only two are connected to cable.
What kitchen appliance do you use the least? My blender
What is the format of the radio station you listen to the most? Country Music
How many sex toys do you own that require batteries? hmmmmm

BI-OLOGY

What do you consider to be your best physical attribute? My legs
Are you right handed or left handed? Right handed
Do you like your smile? I guess, so I never thought about it
Have you ever had anything removed from your body? Does giving birth count? If so yes
Would you like to? Give birth again no, have anything removed. No not really
Do you prefer to read when you go to the bathroom? Nope.
Which of your five senses do you think is keenest? Hearing
When was the last time you had a cavity?I have some now.
What is the heaviest item you lift regularly? 44 lbs bags of dog food at work. People are lazy and don't take them out of the shopping carts and I have to lift them to get to the UPC code.
Have you ever been knocked unconscious? Never

MISC-OLOGY

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? No because I would worry about it and not enjoy the time I have left
If you could change your first name, what would you change it to? ?
How do you express your artistic side? I don't think I have an artistic side...LOL
What color do you think you look best in? Blue
How long do you think you could last in a medium security prison? I have no idea and I hope I never have to find out.
Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake? Does sperm count...Ewwwww.....sorry I couldn't resist that answer
If we weren't bound by society's conventions, do you have a relative you would make a pass at? Ewww! No.
How often do you go to church? Never. I stopped going years ago.
Have you ever saved someone's life? Not that I'm aware of.
Has someone ever saved yours? Nope

DARE-OLOGY

For this last section, if you would do it for less or more money, indicate how much.

Would you walk naked for a half mile down a public street for $100,000? Yep
Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100? On the cheek yes, maybe lightly on the lips, but a lip lock....No Way
Would you have sex with a member of the same sex for $10,000? I doubt it
Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000? Are you crazy
Would you never blog again for $50,000? Yep
Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000? Duh.
Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? No .
Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for $1,000,000? NO
Would you shave your head and get your entire body waxed for $5,000? hmmm I'd think about that one...Hair grows.
Would you give up watching television for a year for $25,000? Yeah, I think I could handle that.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home