Thursday, July 20, 2006

re-posting some old photos

img_0524.JPGcasketflag.jpghex.JPGoc23017.jpgfall-2004.JPGimg_0053.JPGimg_0110.JPGimg_0056.JPGimg_0037.JPGtattoo21.jpg

Top row from left to right:

My husband and myself...we were playing around squirting each other with water just before the photo was taken.

Next is a picture taken at my dads funeral.

Next is my prosperity hex hand made by a Pagan friend of ours.(we did all the painting on it)

Next to that is a picture of the river in the Smokey Mountains.

Next, is my Samhain (Halloween) Altar taken a couple of years ago

my collection of brooms

Next, some of my witches

some of my favorite cystals

My tolls

And my butterfly tattoo

Hope you enjoyed these

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home