Tuesday, August 1, 2006

Wheel of the year photos (August)

I can't believe how fast time is going by. It is already August 1st and time to post my wheel of the year photo's. If you have been following along. Once a month ( I try for the first but don't always get them in on time), to post photo's I have taken around my apartment complex. I think it is fun to see how much or in some cases how little things change in a month's time. If you want to see previous photos, just click on wheel of the year photos in my side bar.

As you can tell the lush plants I had a month ago are dead. I only got a few tomatoes off the vines..Oh well maybe next year.

img_1285.JPG

No one has come to remove this log yet. I think this is the thrd time I have had photos of it on here. We are going in a couple of weeks. It should be nice and dry by now and if it is still there I am going to take it and burn it.

img_1286.JPG

The next three photos are out my back door. The vine on the fence is honeysuckle.

img_1287.JPG

img_1288.JPG

img_1289.JPG

The cement slab is all that is left of the old laundry room

img_1294.JPG

A tree in front of my building



img_1292.JPG

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home