1. When was your last kiss?
When I got home from work
2. Do you have a pet? If so, what is their breed, age and names?
2 cats -Maggie and Molly
1 bird - Bird
3. What are you reading right now?
4. Do you celebrate 4/20?
I might if I knew what it was?
5. Only child?
No, I have a younger brother and a younger sister
6. Favorite ice cream?
Ben and Jerry's New York Super Chunky Fudge
7. When was your last doctors visit?
About a month ago
8. Do you get the full 8 hours of sleep a night?
No, I get about 6
9. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
10. "First Loves Are Never Over;" is this true for you?
Over, but never forgotten
11. Think of all your exes. Would you take any of them back?
12. If anyone came to your house on your "lazy days" what would they find you wearing?
Jeans and a tee shirt
13. Do you talk to loved ones and friends graves?
14. Have you ever been on your schools track team?
15. Do you own a pair of Converse?
16. Who did you copy and paste this survey from?Mama Kelly's Myspace page
17. Do you eat raw cookie dough?
18. Have you ever kicked a vending machine?
19. Don't you hate when the radio ruins good songs by playing them over and over?
20. Would you rather them play the whole video or just a clip of it on TRL?
What is TRL?
21. Do you watch Trading Spaces?
22. How do you eat oreos?
Bite them, chew them, swallow....Duh
23. Have you ever stayed online for a very long time waiting for someone to sign on?
Recently no, but years ago I would stay on line for my husband to come chat with me (We met on line)
24. Are you cocky?
I can be
25-29 were missing when I copied and pasted this..sorry
30. Could you live without a computer?
Yes, but I would get bored
31. Do you wear your shoes in the house?
33. At what age did you find out that Santa wasn't real?
Who said he isn't real?
34. How many phones (house phones and cell phones) are in your house?
4 two house phones 2 cell phones
35. What do you do when you're sad?
It depends on what I'm sad about, sometimes I think of other things, sometimes I cry
36. Who would you call first if you won the lottery?
My boss and quit my job
37. Last time you saw your best friend?
About 12 years ago (my best friend passed away)
38. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I'd would have gone to school and became a social worker or lawyer
39. Last movie you rented?
Can't remember we don't rent often
40. Who/what sleeps with you every night?
Hubby and one or both cats and the dog
41. Are you/have you ever been in love?
42. Pancakes or french toast?
43. How do you like your eggs?
44. Are both of your parents alive?
no, my dad passed in 2005
45. Is anyone on your bad side right now?
Not at the moment
46. What jewelry are you wearing?
My wedding rings, on my left hand another ring on my right hand
47. What's the first thing you do when you get up?
Take my dog out to pee
48. Do you own any TV seasons on DVD?
49. Do you watch Grey's Anatomy?
50. How do most people spell your name?
The same way I do
51. Would you wear a boy/girlfriends clothes?
I've worn my hubby's tee shirts
52. What was the first movie to give you nightmares?
I've never had nightmares from a movie
53 & 54
These questions were missing..sorry
55 Who's your favorite celebrity couple?
No one, I don't do the celebrity thing
56. Favorite 80's teen movie?
Don't have one
57. Is Justin Timberlake becoming the next Michael Jackson?
Sorry I'm old, I wouldn't know who Justin Timerlake was if I tripped over him.
58. Do you know someone that wasn't born in the united states?
59. Favorite name for a boy?
Jason and Cody..My son and grandson
60. Will you keep your last name when you get married?
I'm already married and no I took his name
61. Your favorite restaurant you don't get to eat much at?
62. When is the last time you left your house?
When I went to work
63. If any of your parents are deceased, how old were you when they passed?
My dad died two years ago. I was 51
64. Dont mind me asking, how did they pass?
65. Have you ever cursed at a teacher or a boss?
Not where they could hear me
66. How do you eat your steak?
67. Do you return your cart?
68. How do you get to school?
I have been out of school a long time, but when I went I road a bus or went with friends in there car
69. Do you have a dishwasher?
70. What noise do you hear?
My dog barking, she wants outside
71. Would you survive in prison?
72. Next concert you hope to go to?
73. What was the last thing you ate?
Fried Chicken and french fries
75. Who is the youngest in your family?
My grandson is one
76. If all of your friends were going on a road trip, who would be most likely to over pack?
I have no idea
77. Do you know anyone with the same name as you?
first name or last name?
78. How many syllables does your name have?
079. What does your license plate say?
Mine doesn't say anything...I didn't know license plates talked?
80. When is the last time you ate peanut butter?
I ate it in crackers a few days ago
81. What service is your cell phone?
82. When's the last time you ran?
083. What's the last thing you purchase?
84. Do your siblings ever pay for stuff for you?
I haven't been shopping with them in a long time but I'm sure they would
85. Where is your cell?
in my purse
86. Is your phone on vibrate or ring?
87. What brand are your pants right now?
88. Ever been to Vegas?
no, but I've been to Dollywood
89. Did you have breakfast this morning?
90. Do you like marshmallows?
91. What irritates you most on the internet?
Sites with music you can't turn off without muting your computer
092. What brand is your digital camera?
093. Do you watch movies with your parents?
94. Do you wear short shorts?
no that would be scary
96. What song best describes your life right now?
097. Do you own expensive perfume/cologne?
98. Are you taking college classes right now?
99. Who are you dating right now?
nobody ... Im married
100. do your parents know u curse?
101. Do you like sushi?
102. Do you get your hair cut every month?
103. Where do you go every day?
104. Do your jeans have rips, tears, and holes in them?
105. If you could look like any family member, dead or living, who would it be?
Labels: Just For Fun